Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Eben Selker in GiD

Hello! I'm Eben. I sometimes call myself "Frostey." I am in my very late teens, and this is my 4th Quarter at Foothill. I used to go to Gunn High, and I still live near it. I am currently volunteering at Avenidas as well as going to this school by bike every Tuesday and Thursday.
I enjoy drawing cartoons, trampolining, animating cartoons, graphic design, tea, pizza, comedies, world languages, playing video fighting games, listening to music, etc. I have also traveled the globe with my family a few times.
I would love to make posters or commercials or user interface for people. I actually just happen to already have some websites: namely Frostey.net, and Bison II's Winquote Dump on Tumblr (aka Bison2Winquote).
I want to learn about web site design mostly because I want to expand my skills in graphic design, particularly with user interface -- an area which quite frankly I could improve ALOT in. I also am majoring in graphic design, so this is surely an area I want to do good in! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment